World Refugee & Migration Council Research
The bold recommendations of the World Refugee & Migration Council’s (formerly called the World Refugee Council) Call to Action: Transforming the Global Refugee System report are grounded in peer-reviewed research papers and reports on issues impacting displaced people and migrants.
New research to support the Council’s projects for implementing many of its innovative proposed actions focuses on:
- Holding governments and kleptocrats accountable for displacement
- Gender — with a particular focus on refugee women and girls
- Climate change and migration, and
- Host communities — both the impact of protracted displacement and innovative ways of supporting host governments
The research agenda will continue to evolve as the Council engages in other issues, such as the impact of COVID-19 on Syrian refugees. Researchers interested in submitting their work for possible publication are encourage to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On International Day of Education – don’t forget about refugees!
- Refugees, Education and Conflict
- Building Political Will in the Americas: An Opportunity for Global Leadership on Forced Displacement
- Forced displacement and climate change: Time for global governance
- Solutions for the Global Governance of Climate Displacement